At Synergy3 we prioritize the health and safety of our employees and customers. At this uncertain time with Covid-19 still being monitored, we are taking protective measures and precautions very seriously. Although these aren’t new guidelines to our employees, we’ve emphasized the practices, even more, to assure you that all CDC requirements and protocols will be met with all of our technicians and installers.
Procedures and guidelines during this uncertain time
- Customer and Facility Screenings using prescreened questions during the scheduling process.
- Limited on-site staff.
- All nonessential visitors prohibited.
- Workers will be required to maintain 6ft or more distance whenever possible.
- Require all workers to wear gloves, masks in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Require infection control practices and provide employees access to sanitation materials.
Join our list, because your comfort matters
Sign up get the best, most timely advice on maintining and improving you heating and cooling equipment.